Friday, October 10, 2008

Spruced

Tonight I am going on a date with this guy.

No, we aren't going golfing although he did teach me to golf on some of our first outings together. Tonight he's taking me to dinner at Z Tejas, then a movie. What's that, a movie in the theater? I can't remember the last one we went to...wait, it was Indiana Jones.

To feel all fancy for my main squeeze, I curled my hair.

It may not be a surprise to him though. I'm pretty sure he saw me in my pink curlers last night.
I took these self-portraits at the airport, where I was reporting live this morning. I couldn't decide which one I liked better so here's another one.


3 comments:

Amy said...

You look fantastic. Savor your meal at Z and enjoy your movie - I'm jealous.

Jacks said...

Beautiful!

Lexie said...

You look awesome. Did you wear your new dress on the date? If so you better post pictures. It looks so cute. I hope you had a fabulous date. Oh, and congrats on the cooperative pooper - that IS big news!