I am obsessed with the idea of making a Candy Corn Cake. Why? I love candy corn, I love fall, I love cake. Oh, and two of my brothers have birthdays next week and they live nearby so it would be a nice thing to do for them. But in my head it looks different than what I found with the help of a little thing called Google.For instance, this one seems to need a special pan or lots of patience to make the cake itself and the frosting different colors.
This one below looks doable, and I think it's just a simple as getting a cake to come out of your rectangular pan and then cut it like a triangle and use different colored frosting.

This one below looks divine, but again, I don't know how to shape it that way and how to pipe all that frosting on without serious carpal tunnel.

We shall see what I end up with!
1 comment:
I like the middle one best. Maybe you could cut a rectangle cake diagonally and layer the two pieces on top of each other. That would make for a big candy corn though!
Post a Comment