Monday, October 13, 2008

Helpers

My helpers were up in my grill on Saturday for a full day of cleaning, baking, shopping and laundry-ing. Notice Max's bubble gun on the counter -- his prize for the poop sticker chart. He has not let it out of his sight since Friday.

Below are the boys after helping me "fold" the laundry in the basket. They basically tossed the laundry out and climbed in.


Below is the candy corn cake I made for my brother Joe's birthday. When I cut out a triangle, it looked like a piece of candy corn. I feel like quite the domestic diva.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The cake is darling. You are a domestic Goddess.

McInnes Family said...

They are too cute! I love when they help out :) If only they were really cleaning; the house would be spotless. It's so cute how they are playing together. I love that part of having two boys.