Max at Cornbelly's last year. We want to go again this month soon. Very soon, because Halloween is upon us!All of a sudden, the weather turns cold and I feel Halloween coming on. Before the weekend I think I was in denial that it was coming. But give me some cold rain and I rush out and buy Halloween decorations. I also have a Halloween to do list:
1) Try Max's dragon costume on him again to see if it fits. Here he is last Halloween:

2)Try JB's old monkey costume on Benny. Max wore it at 15 months, Ben is 10 months now. Or should I get another animal from Costco before they are all gone?
3) Go to a pumpkin patch and hay ride with friends. Here we are last year (I was almost 8 months pregnant)

4) Decide which other place would be fun too. So far I have heard of three or four different places that offer trick-or-treating for kids in costumes, rides, face-painting, animals and other frivolity with different themes -- pioneer village, old shoppes, mini-animals, large inflatables -- which one to pick?!
5)Bake bake bake. Orange orange orange. And black.
1 comment:
Oh, you HAVE to put Ben in the monkey suit! Even if it doesn't fit I bet he'll look cute. How does Ben compare to Max at the same age? Is he bigger, smaller, about the same?
I loved the curly hair pictures, by the way. Remember Michael's curly blonde halo? Maybe Mom can scan and send you that picture to compare it with Max. I'm talking about his 4 year old fro, not the bird's nest he had at 14 - although that might be an interesting comparison too :)
Post a Comment