
- An orange long-sleeved T-shirt with a small broomstick picture on it. For me for Halloween.
- A sippy cup with "Itsy Bisty Spider" on it. For Max for Halloween.
- A "I love mummy" onesie for Ben for Halloween.
- Candy. For me, not for halloween.
- A small notebook with owls on the cover for my friend Autumn.
- Lip Gloss
- Sparkly, bangly earrings, necklaces and bracelets
- Formula. Ben is really cutting back on nursing and lunged after another baby's bottle at church. I can't decide if I should just keep pumping until he's old enough for whole milk in a few weeks, or let the boy wean like he seems to want to do. Except in the middle of the night. That's when he likes me again.
- A ________ for JB, for Christmas or our anniversary. I redacted the item in case he reads this post.
- Cardigans. All of them. I hear they are "it" for fall.
- Shoes
- Pillows with fall foilage and pumpkins sewn on them.

The things I am still thinking about after walking away are: The orange shirt, cardigans and the small notebook. I should have bought an owl notebook for myself too. That way I could make little bullet point lists in it of "Things to buy," like Buy ________ for JB, for Christmas or our anniversary.
2 comments:
I am with you on the cardigans. I've been stocking up...you should totally go back for them. All of them. :D
Wow, what self restraint! If you still want halloween clothes for the kiddos, I just learned that Old Navy is having a Halloween Costume party on the 25th at 11 (for mine, check with yours) and every kid that comes in costume gets a free halloween shirt! You know how I love free. Good luck on the other decisions, they sound pretty fun to me!
Post a Comment