
1) Inspiried by Carrie Ann Inaba's big, curly hairstyle last night on DWTS, I tried my own version today. My bangs went flippy instead.
2) JB found another basketball league. He played last night, as his two sons climbed all over the bleachers to their hearts' content.
3) Max played soccer on Saturday all by himself! I wasn't there, I had to help with LDS General Conference coverage at work. If I was there, do you think Max would have wanted to hold my hand again on the field? Be honest people.
4) If I did use Twitter, I would tweet about how more people tweeted about General Conference than any other subject this weekend.
5) Baseball season has begun. When I was a teenager and living in MO, I was obsessed with the St Louis Cardinals. Now I barely follow baseball anymore. But now I do follow the Utah Jazz, and am happy to see John Stockton in the Hall of Fame! I credit him for bringing JB and me together (our first date was to his retirement celebration at the Delta Center).
2 comments:
Sounds like you are up to more fun and more fun. I think he would have held your hand, of course he would! Maybe it was good to make a clean break. I am laughing that conference got so many "twitters." I don't even understand how the whole thing works, yes I am out of it, but still I can't help but wonder if the twitters were all good, or if the anti's were having a hey-day! Wow, I sound negative, don't I?
The big curly hair is cute. I wish I had Carrie Ann's team of stylists to do mine! I think Max would have held your hand if it was offered. I guess we'll see how brave he is next week.
We have some sports-CRAZY folks in Kansas City. When they bring it up I always think it's funny to say "I don't follow the football" or "the basketball" or whatever. It's important to throw a "the" in there to really emphasize how alien the sports are to me. They give me strange looks and go bother someone else with all their post-game analyses.
Post a Comment