Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Patriotic Sass


Meet my newest love.

In the interest of getting the economy going through consumer spending, I purchased the above pair of silver strappy sassy heels. They are quite flashy, so I was a little nervous. But I received several compliments on Sunday, which made me feel good that I look good while serving my country.

But, in the interest of following recent counsel to avoid debt and be careful with money, I admit the following: They are from Payless.

5 comments:

autumn said...

Those are darling and I say the cuter the shoe at the cheaper price = a true delight.

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic!! All the better that they're from Payless...you get awesome style for an awesome price!

Angelle said...

I am using the state of economy as a very valid excuse for me to go shopping for sure! Nice tip. Also, I heard you during Conference on KSL and you were awesome as usual! Your blog is pure entertainment, I love reading it!

JoLynn said...

I had NO idea...Payless! All the girls adored your shoes on Sunday.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, Mary!
I LOVE your shoes!