
A warning -- I blog about this only because last night while drifting off to sleep I thought it would be entertaining. You be the judge.
I have sprouted a spot on my face. I thought it was nothing, but it's slowly growing bigger, and raised. I am a moley - er, beauty marked person, and it appears a new one has appeared on my left cheek.
I did what anyone should do in these times -- I consulted doctors. Dr Sexy (JB) and Dr Smart (my sister Rebekah). JB says "Yup it's a new mole, don't worry, you're beautiful, go back to bed." Rebekah says "Well we are moley people."
I am now watching it and trying to decide if I should see an actual skin-doctor-person. I don't like the idea of a mole on my face, especially in that spot. What if it becomes like the moles on Nanny McPhee's face?

3 comments:
I once had what I thought was a mole on my chest - visible in a not so low v-neck. I finally saw a doctor becuase it kept growing and was oddly shaped and all of that. He told me it was a wart and shaved it off. Disgusting. Luckily, it has never grown back. If you have lots of moles you should probably get them checked out and just be grateful they aren't warts.
I think what I said was "Sunspot! Hisssssss!" and made the sign of the cross. No wait, that was what the Clinique lady said to me...
I agree with Alyssa, get it checked out. My PCP looks at my moles annually. It's probably nothing. It looks a little like the freckles you got that summer after graduation when you spent months sitting by the pool hoping for a tan. Remember that summer? Good times!
I would suggest getting it checked but what do I know. I would suggest that to myself as well but it probably won't happen. So do we have the Deardeuff's to blame for the moles? Actually I am getting more and more freckly things after each kid. That I can pin on my mom. I have a green mole on my shoulder.
Post a Comment