
Max showed me all the spices daddy has been putting into our brand new spice cabinet. "Pepper, salt, onions...pepper, mustard, salt. Um, pepper again..."
We had an ironing board there. Love these 50s houses. JB took out the board and put in little shelves. I love it! Now we can find things at a glance.
5 comments:
That is exactly why I have to have a newer type house. I can NOT live without my big pantry. When we moved a few weeks ago that is one of the things I looked for in houses. I even added another rack to the door for spices and other small things. It is great to be organized isn't it.
What a great idea! Now your salt and pepper and... pepper will be right next to the table. And you don't have to worry about getting hit in the head with an ironing board when little boys open that cupboard. Double bonus!
When did Max start wearing a watch? Does he know how to tell time with it?
Joe wants to know, "how you will iron your clothes?"
What a great idea. I would do it but I still need my ironing board. Plus I'm not really all that "spicy."
That is one awesome idea! I think your house looks very nice from all the pictures I have seen. Who cares when it was build. Actually I think the house my granparents live in was built back then. But I don't remember an ironing cabinet-if I did, I would let them know how to update it to todays life!
Post a Comment