I care...about what other people think of me.
I always...fix the newspaper after it's been read, and re-make the bed.
I worry...that my little boys will get hurt.
I remember...lines from TV shows and movies. It's scary sometimes.
I dance...like Ginger Rogers in my dreams.
I sing...too loudly. People turn and stare at church.
I don't always...floss.
I argue...with other people in my head.
I write...in my journal and Ben's and Max's journals every week or so.
I lose...all free give-aways, prize drawings, contests at work, etc.
I wish...I had more patience (why can't I win -- why? WHY?)
I listen...to CDs still. What? They still sell those?
I don’t understand...Spanish much anymore. Necesito practicar y hablar con personas latinas.
I can usually be found...in my living room on the floor building blocks with the boys to get them so interested in the project that I can slip away and get something done.
I am scared...of something under the bed after I watch a scary movie. Good grief, how old am I now.
I need...to print out pictures and put them in an album.
I am happy...after a nap, with my three cute boys all around eating fried chicken for dinner.
I did this mainly for J (such pressure!) but if anyone else wants to do it, you should. It makes you ponder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Between the dancing, singing, & flossing I just don't know what to think! I had this horrible dream last night that N. got released & it was just us. I woke up all stressed out.
That was cool, fun way to get to know you better! You are so sweet, thank you for your comment about Sunday. Merry Christmas to your wonderful family! awesome calender by the way!
Post a Comment