Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wait just a little bit more


I'm itching to put up my Christmas decorations, but we want to wait until Ben's birthday is over on December 6th. We think it will be nice to separate the two events.


Sure, he's only turning one this year, but maybe in the future he'll want to have his birthday made special and not just another day on the way to Christmas.


Or maybe he won't care, and I can go back to putting up the Christmas tree in the days after Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

autumn said...

I don't know, I think Christmas birthdays are fun. Put up the decorations!...if you want, of course, this is only my opinion as I think non-Christmas birthdays are lovely as well.

Amy said...

I never thought about this, I guess I will be in the same boat next year. Let me know what you decide?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Autumn, it doesn't hurt to celebrate two things at once. Get festive! Who knows, maybe in a few years Ben will love that about his birthday. Maybe seeing the tree go up after Thanksgiving will be exciting because it means his birthday is right around the corner.