Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleeping Beauties


The other night I snuck into the boys' room to get my clothes (tiny closets) and saw this cute sleeping bum in the air. I wanted a picture. JB tiptoed in, and bam -- both boys were wide awake and crying. Whoops. The next night we got our picture. I think it's funny how Max sleeps on his back now, but used to be just like Ben.
Their colds are still raging, which means sometimes they have coughing fits at night. But it also means great nap times. We all slept this afternoon until 5 PM. I haven't done that since Sunday afternoon naps in college.

Ah, sleep. People ask me about sleeping in on the weekends with my early wakeup call during the week. Our boys go to bed at 7:30 and never sleep past 7 AM. But sometimes if JB is up with them on a Saturday or Sunday, they never know I'm home and I can roll over until 8 AM. After that I feel weird. I always wake up early because my body is used to it, and I fade between 9 and 10 PM.

Exciting post I know but I wanted to have a new post for you to look at!

3 comments:

Suz said...

This picture of Ben is so cute!

Dr. LeAnne said...

This is so cute! I thought once that since all babies sleep like that that perhaps I ought to try it. Not the same, not comfortable at all!

JoLynn said...

You should make cards out of those pictures! So CUTE!