I covered a big big court hearing earlier this week, with a mob of media (national and local) and we had to rush to keep up with the defendants as they came up the federal courthouse steps. A channel 4 photographer had just slammed into a light pole and fell down. Reporters, cameramen, photographers and attorneys were jostling and elbowing each other, etc. We were all asking questions of the accused and trying to keep our microphones in place to catch their answers.
I say all this to defend my obvious deer in headlights look here:

Thanks to the photog at my sister TV station for capturing this moment and putting it on the evening news!
3 comments:
You look so official in your red coat! Good job keeping up with them.
awesome!
p.s. I used to work in that building so seeing those steps gives me a little wave of positive nostaglia :)
You go girl!
Post a Comment