My Baby Ben is now one year old. He couldn't believe we were all singing at him. He also didn't know what to do with his cupcake.
One of Max's favorite parts of the party was when he got a present from Aunt Sarah. Matching Christmas pajamas for the boys -- aren't they so much fun? I wish there was a bigger pair for JB.
Ben can now take up to seven steps in a row before plunking down to crawl the rest of the way.
He loves balls of all shapes and sizes. His first word in the past month was "ball," and now he says it all the time. "ball, BALL Ball!" He also says "Night-night," "dis," and "dat."
Just a year ago I was watching the snow fall from the hospital window. For the next month I watched the neighbors' Christmas lights shine on the snow outside the window at night. Even though I'm sad Ben is growing so quickly, I'm quite glad those days of waking up every few hours are over.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, look at his hair! He is such a big boy now! Is he always that happy? I can't wait to see him in few weeks. Max too :)
I love those PJ's!
They grow so fast.They are both adorable!!
HE is sooooooo adorable! I love his happy smile!! I also love the PJ's. And he can take a few steps and talk?? Ella is far from all of that. You must have very advanced children!
Post a Comment