How many tissues can one go through in one morning? As I type this I pause to add yet two more tissues to the pile.It's so bad at home that I am using baby burp cloths to wipe my boys' noses. Why go through tons of harsh tissues when a softer fabric will work? Plus it's washable. I almost long for the days of handkerchiefs again, but a full one is pretty gross to haul around in your pocket.
We are also putting "medicine" on our noses (vasoline). It's helping with the raw redness.
I just drank some orange juice. I've heard Vicks Vapor Rub on the feet helps. Any other remedies to help get rid of two weeks of dripping sinuses?
2 comments:
The doctor gave me a sinus rinse kit when I had an ear infection. You basically squirt salt water up your nose and let it drip out into the sink. It's every bit as bad as it sounds! But you do feel squeaky clean when you're done...
vicks on my feet only helped me when I had a cough, and I loved it! But it didn't work so much with my runny nose.
A sinus rinse sounds like it would work. Painful, but probably helpful
Post a Comment