Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Cheer

We took our family pictures today for the annual Christmas letter. It took more persuasion to get Max to smile than it did Ben. I think that little guy was thinking, "It's my birthday. I have this new sweater on, I just had some milk, I can see my blankie over there -- I'm happy!"


We decided on the above picture to send out, but this one below came in a close second.

Below you can see the grumpy Max.


JB's brother Bart took our pictures, and then we took their family picture. We bribed Max and Emily with a trip to the nearby playground.

5 comments:

Ang said...

So cute Mary! They turned out really nice. I love the red!

Sarah said...

I just love the picture! What an adorable family!!

Anonymous said...

what great photos!

Lexie said...

What cute pictures, they look so festive! You look just beautiful, what a good-lookin family!

Amanda said...

aw. cute family pics!