Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Fourth of July

We started our day with the neighborhood parade, with our new wagon. Ben sat up the whole time, just staring at everything around him. Max too was speechless at the decorated cars, trikes, bikes, wagons, go-carts, strollers and even a few horses.
After lunch we went swimming with friends.
Notice how clinging Max is to me and how with JB he's now in the baby floating device. I think he needs swimming lessons to get over his fear (and mine) of the water. Then we had a BBQ that night with my brothers. Here's Michael, his wife Bethany and their cutie-pie Nathanael.
Here's me and three of my brothers and Nathanael. In family order, from left to right, we are #s 2,3,4 and 5. With a big family, you count off your number whenever traveling. With names left to right we are Mary, Joe, Michael, and James.

No comments: