2)My sister Bekah. Good thing for texts, emails and phone calls. How did they communicate in olden times when separated by a few states? The "days of yore" must also have been hard.

2)I hold my 20-pound 7-month-old too much on my right hip. I think that bicep is now twice the size of the other one, and my hip has become a jutting out shelf. At dinner last night: "Please pass the veggies. Just set them on my hip." Who am I kidding, I never ask for veggies.
3)Max is doing well in his big boy underwear. He kept Snoopy and Shrek dry all weekend, with the exception of, to put it gently, some stronger stuff. He hid to do that business. Over two days that little bladder went in our upstairs and downstairs toilets, grandparents front and hallway toilets, the up and downstairs church bathrooms, the Gateway bathroom (and I'm pretty sure the Gateway fountains but I can't prove it) and a tree by our car parked near the Farmer's Market (it was an emergency).
5)Chicken and chocolate. I can picture exactly in my cupboard where I put two chocolate candy bars on Saturday after finding them on sale at the store. I thought, "I'll put them here and find them some day and have a nice surprise." No, I'm never going to forget and suddenly be surprised by them. I'm going to eat them as soon as I get home! Chicken is on my mind b/c our staff mtg is being catered by El Pollo Loco. Hey, I'll eat even crazy chicken.
6)I miss The Office. But, good news -- there are webisodes this summer that are hilarious. Here's the first one.


No comments:
Post a Comment