1)Never leave a computer on around a toddler, and when you hear "Look what I did mommy!" in a proud voice, come running. Max has now reconfigured Microsoft Word. I can still use it, but it's different.2)When you get to work at 4 AM, put food in the fridge directly, marked clearly with your name. Honestly, it's like I'm in college again. Warm yogurt =hungry Mary =sad Mary. Missing yogurt also does the same thing.
3)A toddler thinks it's funny to be chased around the yard when you know he's hiding behind that bush to do some "business" and he should be doing it on the potty. A toddler also thinks it's funny to be chased around the house naked when he's supposed to be finishing his business on the potty.
4)If you hear the toilet flush and then the words "Uh oh," it's already too late.
5)I can read "Duck On a Bike," "A Zoo for Mister Muster" and "Green Eggs and Ham" with my eyes closed.
6)My shows this summer can be put into two categories: a cooking show, and a dancing show. Good thing the Rocky Mountain Revue is on TV for Max to get some basketball action.
6)A 7 month-old baby will sense your presence in the room and wake up every time you go to check and see if he's sleeping. Every time. I don't care how cute it is to see that sleeping bum in the air or those chubby thighs in that onesie, he will wake up and stare at you, then promptly cry.

3 comments:
Isn't potty training the best. I really have no idea what state of dress Gracie will be in at any given time.
Sleeping chubby babies are the best. Ella sleeps on her stomach-so I love seeing her cheeks pressed against the bed and her cute little butt in the air. Sounds like you have a fun day everyday! Glad you have such a positive attitude!
I think I can help with the yogurt: I bought two little blue ice packs at Target for about $1 each. I put them in the freezer every night, then throw them in my lunchbox every morning. They keep everything cold for at least 6 hours. You should totally get a lunchbox and ice packs. Then you can take the lunchbox wherever you go and someone has to REALLY want your yogurt to take it from you.
PS I also portion out lunch meat into baggies that I can grab in the morning. I know how you like your lunch meat!
Post a Comment