Monday, July 28, 2008

More birthday pics

Here's a picture of the picture of JB and me when I turned 24 -- our first birthday of mine we had together.
Here's JB and me in the same spot, in his parents' kitchen, on my 29th birthday last week. He does the buzz-thing now, but sometimes I think that curly hair ought to come back....
My brother Joe did this when I wasn't looking at Max's birthday BBQ yesterday. I'm not sure if Nathanael's mom was looking either. He says the boys liked it. Hmmmm. I do like how Ben's binkie stayed attached.

By the way Ben at 7 months is the size of Nathanael, 15 months. He's my big boy!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Happy Birthday Mary! I'm impressed that you still look as young and cute at 29 as you did at 24, maybe even cuter. I'm glad to hear that you and Max had great birthdays and they were full of fun, family, chocolate, and chicken!

Anonymous said...

Nathaneals Mom actually took the picture! ha ha!