
Yes we still call Ben chubby, even though he's thinning out as he speed-crawls all over the place and cruises the furniture. Also gigante, Benjamino, Benji-johna and Hana-boy (from Benihana, the restaurant).
But he's been so sad lately with those darn teeth. His top two front teeth popped through last week after a few rough nights. But ever since Sunday he's been feverish and has his fingers in his mouth all the time. Methinks these next teeth coming through are giving him a worse time. Can you get molars at 9 1/2 months?
The upside is our normally wiggly, curious, always on-the-move baby is content to cuddle more these days for comfort from the pain. I don't mind it, even at midnight.
1 comment:
Hi Mary. This is Heather Cardall. I saw your blog from Muranda Barkers. Your boys are so cute. I love singing with Max in nursery. Maybe I'll hear you on my way home from work. See ya.
Post a Comment