Saturday, September 6, 2008

C Jane, and NieNie




I've become obsessed with the story of Stephanie Nielson and her sister Courtney K. A few weeks ago at KSL, we did a story about a woman and her husband who had been in a plane crash in Arizona. Her parents are a prominent couple in local and state politics. But I didn't realize how much more there was to the story until I found a link to Courtney's blog on a friend's blog.


Courtney (c jane) is now raising her sister Stephanie's four children while she and her husband (hopefully) heal from critical burns from the plane crash. Some of you already know all of this -- I've found the blogging world to make the world much smaller. I recognized some people's names I knew in the comments on Courtney's blog and on Stephanie's, the NieNiedialogues. Anyway, almost every day I check blog.cjanerun.com for updates on her sister NieNie, and hope for the best for this family.


Read the latest article about the situation, this one in the New York Times, by clicking here.

2 comments:

Jacks said...

Mary - I cry everytime I read about this. I love their family's blogs and the updates. And I tell Clin about them daily. And I think about them all the time, and about my family. And it just feels so close.

I loved the article in the NY Times. I'm glad you posted this.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little teary too. I might have to start following cjane's blog. Wow.