Thursday, September 25, 2008

My boys love young women

I took the young squirts to the Young Women's activity at church with me last night. Max was too excited to eat dinner before hand because he loves coming to these activities. There often are a couple of other kids there too with their moms. He also loves many of the girls because they baby sit him. They also give him treats. Ben loves being wherever I am, and he also likes the attention and cuddles from the girls.

Last night some of the girls were working on quilts. Ben got right up in there.
I should have brought my real camera, and not just the cell phone. The boys really were so funny. Ben just wanted to eat the fabric squares, while Max sorted them and laid them out next to each other.
He took some of the fabric to another corner of the gym to have some privacy. Those girls kept trying to get their quilt squares back!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so cute, your boys are darling and have beautiful smiles! How exciting that the Young Women are making quilts... that's become my new passion... it can be an expencive hobby, so i just need to tone it down a little... but it sure is fun! (ps. i saw you on TV a while ago!!) GO MARY!!

Anonymous said...

I should get back into quilting. I made a big denim quilt a few years ago and I've never been quite satisfied with the pattern. I think I'll take it apart and try again.