
It's my sister Rebekah's birthday today! Or as Max calls her, Hoombetah. This is one of the most recent pictures I have of her, showing off her new haircut. Hang on there Beckstar, I'm right behind you in the age department.
A fun memory of a past birthday was when I made a cake for her in college and decorated it with M&Ms. I think I may have walked from the dorms down to her duplex to give it to her. Or wait, was that my birthday and she made me the cake? Either way I remember walking and cake. I also remember she gave me the movie "Sneakers" and a special bowl for cereal with a straw attached, but I think that was my birthday a few months later.
2 comments:
I remember that bowl!! Those were good times. Tell Rebekah Happy Birthday for me (and I love her haircut)!
Ah, college... One of my favorite birthday memories was the time you gave me 21 random toys for my 21st birthday. I think I also got a Lassie lunchbox to hold everything. Thanks!
Post a Comment