Friday, April 18, 2008

Aren't they cute?

I could just kiss those cheeks all day. This was Ben's first time in our single stroller, because as you see below, Max and his cousin Emily were in the double jogger.


I'm behind JB making all sorts of goofy faces to get the kids to smile. Can you see all the little things Max is trying to hold in his left hand? His fingers are all bent from the effort. Emily brought her little purse, and in the middle of our walk around the park and back she pulled out a peanut butter sandwich stashed in there and happily ate it. Despite some snatching of toys between them, the cousins had a nice time and love it when we exchange babysitting.

We are pushing Max and Ben in the double jogger tomorrow during a 5k downtown. My work is sponsoring it, so it was free and I signed us up. I haven't been running though, so wish us luck!

1 comment:

autumn said...

That is the cutest photo ever. It could be in an ad for diapers or hats or stroller or something. Good luck in the 5k. I wish I was running it!