Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trek Pictures

Below is a picture of JB and me at Rock Creek Hollow on our last day. Can you see his blond 4-day beard? I kinda liked it.

We crossed the Sweetwater four times in 2 days. The last crossing we got some play time in the water. The boys carried JB in by his arms and legs and dunked him. I wasn't fast enough for a picture of that!


Below is a picture of us leaving our campsite to head to Martin's Cove.

The clothes may look funny but I tell you what, I actually stayed cooler with the long sleeves and bonnet protecting me from the sun.

We hiked about 3 or so miles the first day after getting to Wyoming in the early afternoon. The second day we hiked 6 miles. The third day was 10 miles, which JB and our group did, but the medical crew thought I should take it easier that day, so they drove me out to different points on the trail and I walked at least 4 miles with them. I wouldn't have missed those learning opportunities for anything.

Here is the sign that Max and Benny brought to the church to greet us when the school busses brought us back home.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What cute pictures! I think you should wear that outfit to church next Sunday ;) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm a bit jealous!

Lexie said...

Way to go pregnant woman, I am impressed that you did trek and think you totally deserved that air mattress. It's so fun to see all the great things you guys have been up to!