
Two weeks ago Max went to a cowboy-themed birthday party. For two or three days he was a cowboy nonstop. Wore the hat until his blonde head dripped with sweat. Snuck the mustache into church and shocked people in the pews behind us. Tried to lasso Benny.
This week I read Peter Pan to them probably 3 times a day ("Again! Again!") I heard them awake one night way after bed time, and snuck down to peek in their bedroom. I saw Max sitting on the floor putting fake beads and stuff into a lunch box, calling it his pirate treasure, and saying someting to Benny about being a fairy. Sleepy Benny replied "Oh-tay."
Now I'm wondering what on earth they will they make this boy #3 do in their games?
4 comments:
That's fantastic. And that is an awesome picture of Max.
You can bet it won't be to dress up in frilly dresses like some baby brothers have to put up with!
Awesome picture! And I love that he snuck the mustache into church and tried to lasso Benny!
That picture is priceless. I love that they have such creative imaginary play. He may or may not have gotten the pirate thing from Seth. I seem to remember him playing pirates with the kids.
Post a Comment