JB and I got back Saturday night from a 4-day Pioneer Trek through Wyoming. Pictures to come soon of me in a bonnet and JB with a handcart!
We had the most amazing time. We feel so blessed to be asked to be a Ma and Pa for 7 teenagers learning more about the struggles some of the Mormon handcart pioneers faced.
Thankfully we are both not very sunburned or bug-bit (product endorsement here). I recommend an air mattress for any 5-months pregnant woman going camping. It saved me. I also recommend amazing grandparents to watch the little boys left at home. I think Max and Benny want us to leave again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, Mary - I am SO IMPRESSED that you went trekking pregnant!!! Hey, who am I kidding, I'm impressed with anyone who goes trekking at all, but pregnant?!?! You are my hero. . .
I'm so glad that you did okay on Trek! I was so worried about you, especially when I'd look down at my swollen feet.... I thought of how hot and swollen you must be! Way to go!
Post a Comment