Monday, August 16, 2010

The Lion King


JB and I were able to go to The Lion King last Friday night. I saw the movie on my 15th birthday with my friend Sarah in St Louis. I heard when the play came out a few years ago that it was fantastic. It was! We had a great time.


I saw lots of kids there, and thought it would have been fun to have my boys with me. But it was nice to be on a date with JB. Plus I would have fussed over Max and Benny the whole time making sure they could see, they could hear, they could understand what was going on, they weren't too tired (it started at 8 PM and lasted until after 10:30). But their cousin Emily went Saturday night and loved it. Maybe it will come back to Salt Lake and we can try again then.

4 comments:

rosann said...

I get to go on Sept 3rd or maybe it's the 4th... can't wait!! :)

Jacks said...

Clin is taking Millie. But on a school night. She is going to be sooo tired.

The Joe said...

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba.
Sithi uhm ingonyama

Sarah said...

Girl, you have a very good memory!! I totally forgot that we went and saw it together at the movies when it came out. I stil think it is a good movie. Good music!