Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a....

...BOY!


We are having another boy. We just found out. We are super excited that he looks fine and healthy and is developing normally. He yawned and stretched and looked so cute in the ultrasound.

But when we came home and told Max and Ben, Max stomped his foot and said "Awwwww! I wanted a girl." I said, "Well sure, that would have been fun, but look at these pictures." I talked to him about how Heavenly Father sends each family what is right for them.

But he even started to cry a little later about it. Then he said, "Can I still sit all the way in the back of the new car?" So apparently it was all about that.

PS Max just told JB we should get another baby and let that one be a girl. Now he's saying he wants to go to Cafe Rio. Such is the mind of a 5 year old.

12 comments:

Jenny Richards said...

Congradulation! WOW, 3 boys! I think you should have a monthly "girls day" just so you can keep sane. That would be nice. Good luck with everything, hope it continues to go well.

cpace said...

Yeah!! You guys raise wonderful boys and Heavenly Father must agree. Now what to do with all my extra girl clothes?

Caitie said...

Congratulations! I love boys! I think all boys would be pretty sweet, you have all these manly men to protect you forever!

Bekah said...

Oh boy, oh boy, it's a doctor! Doctor it's a boy! Uh huh, a boy.

I'm excited for another nephew. Boys are so much fun - and your boys are such adorable little towheads. I love them!

Sarah Preston said...

I'm excited to have another nephew!

Rachelle said...

That's so exciting!!! I'm glad this little guy looks healthy - does he have a name yet?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's such great news!

Sarah said...

I had a feeling....I am having all the girls-and you are having all the boys. Kind of funny. Hey, you are going to like having another boy-you already have all the stuff-and you already know how to take care of them! We are happy for you!!

Suz said...

We are so excited for Benny and Max to have a little brother...It is Richards tradition to have three boys first:)

Jared and Allyson said...

How fun for you guys - Congrats! I'm jealous that you had such a fun ultrasound. Sounds so exciting!

Angelle said...

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

Lexie said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. You sure have cute little boys. Glad to hear that all is looking good from the ultrasound and I hope that you are feeling well too. Can't wait to hear more news about this little guy!