Thursday, August 26, 2010

Football season

In the mornings my car temperature reading often is in the 50s or 60s. It gets hot in the afternoons still, but the mornings are crisp.

I love it when fall sneaks in. I always get excited this time of year. But look who is excited about football!


Yes, it's a Utes fleece snuggie. I don't know what came over me when I bought that for JB's birthday. The man never gets cold enough for a snuggie! He's always overheating. But I can't use it -- I'm a BYU Cougar! Plus, I get really warm with this pot-bellied stove I'm carrying around that I affectionally call #3. Or Little Spit.

4 comments:

PaigeE said...

I remember fondly the first time I was cold after I had Maddox. It was a fantastic moment! Personally, I'm not a football fan but that Snuggie is pretty legit.

Rachelle said...

One of the first things I taught Carter to say was "Go, go BYU!" and "Gig 'em Aggies!" (for Texas A&M). You'll just have to make sure the boys know how to sing the Cougar fight song while they're bundled up in that snuggie!

Suz said...

So cute! Did you get season tickets again? My heart warms thinking of Benny cheering at a football game.

The Joe said...

RAH RAH RAHRAHRAH!!