Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Talk part 2

Remember in June 2008 when I had "the talk" with Max about not sitting on his baby brother? Well now see how the tables have turned.



This 30-pound, 21-month-old of mine is just a tornado of terror sometimes. He'll tackle, hit, bite, kick and roll on Max. Most of the time it's in fun. But sometimes his wrath is kindled by a stolen toy. I honestly don't know how he learns some of these wrestling moves. Thankfully Max is my gentle giant and won't use his full 50-pound power back.

Also in reference to the title of this post, JB gave a talk today in our church's semi-annual Stake Conference. He did so great. While he sat on the stand I was blessed for the 2 hour long meeting with the help of J&K&R, who had tons of snacks, markers, and patience.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

LOVE that picture! Your boys look like they're such great friends. They also look just about old enough to learn "clumsy elephants". Maybe I should teach them the next time we're all together? ;)

JoLynn said...

I was JUST thinking about how well his talk went & he has this great inflection (is that the right word)& rhythm when he speaks. Maybe he's learned that from all your reporting. ANYWAY...my point is that is what K needed to hear w/all the drama of you know what.