Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Talk

Yesterday I had to have "the talk" with Max. Yes, I had to firmly but gently explain that no matter if it's just for fun or to see what happens, he cannot sit on top of his baby brother. Ben's pretty tough, but Max is bigger every day. What's next, talks called "Don't hit/kick/tease/lick/paint/color or flick your brother"? We did have the talk about biting but I really just think Max wanted to see what would happen. He hasn't done it since.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yep, I have had the talk with Abigail on laying and sitting on her sister. The talk is given when she is sitting in time out. I really don't think she listens, because she turns around the next day and does the same thing.

Sarah Preston said...

I'm sure Max thought Ben was like a big pillow. I'm so glad you have a blog! I had no idea!