
Two of my worlds have now collided. Shane Sparks, a choreographer on Fox's "
So You Think You Can Dance," was on the latest episode of "
Hip Hop Harry" on TLC.

Suddenly I was intrigued! JB and I have seen all of the first two seasons over and over, because Max watches them everyday. But now, a new episode, with someone I recognize from one of my favorite reality shows. I'm not sure if Shane Sparks wants it known he was on a show with a hip-hop dancing man in a bear costume teaching children life-lessons. In the episode, Hip Hop Harry recruited Shane to teach a level 3 hip hop class to the new girl who only knew ballet. The life-lesson here: everybody can learn something new. And hip hop dancing is cooler than ballet.

As the children danced and high-fived, next thing I knew I was on my feet trying to pop, slide and hit too. Max thinks I'm funny, maybe crazy. I'm pretty sure JB does too.
1 comment:
Ha that is fun!! I have never seen that show or even heard of it, but hey life lessons are good. I am always dancing and singing like that and my kids think I am crazy too. As for my husband.... I try to keep my crazy antics to a minimum when he is around. But all the same he has seen them and does think I am crazy. Gotta love the crazies!!!!
Post a Comment