Friday, June 27, 2008

Funny boys

Max feeds Ben lunch.
Ben loves it! (Cell phone camera, sorry for the quality -- but look how cute)

Everyday when I get home around 12 or 12:30 from work we have the same routine. Lunch, book, diaper changes, naps. I usually try to hussle them along b/c I'm ready for a nap too. Max now says at the door as I came in, "Hi mom, I don't want to take a nap!" Hmmm.
In the middle of the night last night I heard the boys' door open, then shut. I stumbled out into the hallway, and there was Max, standing there gripping his covers and rubbing his eyes. I almost cried to the heavens, "Shoot, he's learned how to get out of bed!" But I quickly remembered a "Super Nanny" episode, and without a single word to him I put him back in bed. He didn't get out again. Wish us luck tonight. Maybe he was sleepwalking?

Also, last night as I was drifting off to sleep, I reviewed the dances from "So You Think You Can Dance" in my head, and panicked when I couldn't remember the last couple -- Joshua and Katie. It took all my power to stay in bed and go to sleep without rushing out to the living room to finish the episode. I'm a goofball.

No comments: