Max started preschool this week and he loves it. Parents were there the first day but the teacher said the parent could leave if the child appeared fine, and Max was totally fine. This is in contrast to one of my earliest memories -- sitting cross-legged on the floor with other children but constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure my mom was still sitting behind me. I think she inched ever so slowly toward the door.
Max is excited about everything about preschool. After the second day, his teacher brightly told JB, "He is very verbal!" Bless preschool teachers for their patience.
5 comments:
I bet his favorite thing is his backpack! What a cute kid!
He looks soooo excited for preschool - and so grown up with that buzz cut! I can't believe he's playing soccer, riding bikes and going to school already.
Congrats to Max! He's so grown up! Chase starts this week, I hope he does as well. Love the sharp new haircut too!
My mom always said there's a special place in heaven for kindergarten (and we'll add in pre-school!!) and sunbeam teachers!! Can't believe he's already in preschool - where does the time go??
Ah! Max looks SO grown up!
Post a Comment