Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Go Coug...Utes?


Max and I went to Saturday's BYU-Colorado State Game together. He had to go to the bathroom twice, wanted a new treat from the concession stand every quarter, and said "Go Utes!" four times. So overall a success!


Whenever he cheered for the Utes I'd quickly look around at the shocked people around me, pat him on the head and say, "Ha ha, son, that's daddy's team! Here in this stadium we say Go Cougars." He did a great job at the game, although much of it was spent with me shading him from the sun and then carrying him across DT Field to our car when it was all over.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love it...our kids have the same problem.

JB said...

That's my boy! It's reassuring to know that some of the things I've been teaching him are sinking in. GO UTES!

Jenny Richards said...

Skyler went to that game too. He had the good seats in the shade though. Lucky. I think saying "go Utes" at the BYU game should be done just so people remember to be nce to everyone..... Christ like at BYU right????? Okay whatever I am a nerd.

Sarah Preston said...

I know deep down he bleeds blue! Cosmo is so much better than the ute!

Angelle said...

I am SO PROUD of you Mary! Way to teach your children there is more than just "daddy's team". Although I do have to give JB props too for allowing it! :) Btw, Mary you look so tiny and cute in those Lagoon pics!