Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New way of looking at things

JB has a new camera lens. I tease him that now it's time to get him a fancy craftsy etsy bloggy girly camera strap. I see them on all the giveaway and do-it-yourself blogs, except they are so girly. JB is the picture-taker for our family, but he isn't going to turn photography into a cottage industry. I don't think....

Anyway he has been trying the new lens out for closeups.

Benny still wearing the soccer jersey. He calls it his number.

JB does a self-portrait. Look at those amazing teeth!

I had just woken up from my afternoon nap when he said "Smile!" Observe the hair.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Cute! Love the close-ups!

The Joe said...

crest white strips

Bekah said...

You look HOT! Okay, more like sweaty and disheveled but I love the grin. I think that may also be my favorite picture of Ben to date.

Dr. LeAnne Deardeuff, D.C. said...

How about that froggy?