JB, Mary, Maxwell, Benjamin, Andrew, James and Millie
I remember Joe when he was a kid-can't believe he still has the curly hair! He is a BIG GUY! If I were your kids, I would be thrilled for his visits-what kid doesn't want to fly??
we didn't even hear it...although I wish I would have!
You got to love brothers who are not wore out by there own kids and just come and play for hours! you wish they were around more often!
I had so much fun with them. i wish i was closer so i could play with the boys more often!Seeing all of you was definitely the highlight of my trip.
He looks so nice!
Love that last picture of Max! Fun times!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I remember Joe when he was a kid-can't believe he still has the curly hair! He is a BIG GUY! If I were your kids, I would be thrilled for his visits-what kid doesn't want to fly??
we didn't even hear it...although I wish I would have!
You got to love brothers who are not wore out by there own kids and just come and play for hours! you wish they were around more often!
I had so much fun with them. i wish i was closer so i could play with the boys more often!
Seeing all of you was definitely the highlight of my trip.
He looks so nice!
Love that last picture of Max! Fun times!
Post a Comment