Last week we had a great time in California. Two of the days JB's parents and siblings were with us. First stop was Knott's Berry Farm, which I feel turned into a story of love.
Max LOVED the Sidewinder coaster. He rode it 6 times. And to think I was worried he would be scared by such a big ride.
Max and Benny fell in love with Snoopy.

Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jeff, JB's siblings, loved playing with the boys. I loved that they rode the kiddie rides with them, held them, fed & watered them, etc.


JB loved this sign that a guy made for him in the park.

I LOVED the chicken, and everybody loved the Boysenberry pie.
And these guys, well, I think they fell deeper in love.


Next stop: Disneyland and California Adventure.
5 comments:
Looks like a fun trip, I love all the pics. Now I miss the boylies.
I love your family so much! Thanks for letting me tag along!
Wow, I wish I was there! What a great time you had. I love the pictures. Keep 'em coming!
I'm so jealous - what a fun group to go on vacation with!
I adore the sign & I've never met anyone that loved chicken like you do!
Post a Comment