
Ah, California, almost thou dost persuade me to move. I tell you what, the weather was great. But every Californian we saw had a coat on -- even puffy snow coats. But we threw on the swimsuits and headed to Huntington Beach.
Max was so excited he just went up and over a wall instead of walking around it.

It was windy so we kept our jackets on even though we were wearing swimsuits. The water was cold too so we stuck with the sand. The sand also stuck with us. Benny didn't like it at first -- "It's dirty!" he kept saying.

But soon both boys were digging happily.

The only thing that made them leave the beach was the promise that we would go swimming at the hotel pool.

The only thing that made them leave the beach was the promise that we would go swimming at the hotel pool.
We ate well that day, too. JB did some research, and found us a tasty BBQ place in Long Beach for lunch. We also split a Philly Cheesteak near Huntington Beach and fish tacos later that night. We've been back from California now for a week and I can still taste the yumminess.

2 comments:
I'm saving all these pics of the boys to post on facebook. Theyre adorable. I want to go to california :/
It sounds like you guys had a great vacation! I love the pictures you've posted. You have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment