Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sick

My poor boys. they caught a yucky bug sweeping the neighborhood. Max just got over a few rough days of fever and runny nose. He's much better, but now Ben has it. He had a temp of 101.2 yesterday so I took him to the doctor. She said she was encouraged by the fact that through his tears, he smiled at her. If he gets listless, then I should worry. He slept better last night than the night before so hopefully he'll be back to almost normal for JB's sister's wedding tomorrow.

It was a surprise to see how much he weighs. The nurse, seeing his size, said "Just sit him up here." My response: "He can't quite sit up by himself yet, he's too young." Nurse: "What? How old is he?" me: "5 1/2 months." Nurse: "!!!"

You see, he's not only long, he now weighs 18 pounds, 15.2 ounces! I'm rounding up to 19 pounds next week.

1 comment:

autumn said...

I hope they get better soon!