Here's me with my best model face.I think I look bemused, bothered or bewildered -- I'm not sure which.
Friday, May 16, 2008
New hair
With my sister-in-law's wedding coming up in six days, and for the good of humanity, I finally did something about my hair.
It's much shorter, and all the too-blonde highlights I was growing out are gone. I was so pleased about it this morning, that I've been stomping down the hallway like a full-figured model looking fierce on the runway. That's also because I just watched the finale of "America's Next Top Model." Whitney, the winner, was called "full-figured" because she's a size 10. I call it a perfect 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Look at you, Miss Thang! It looks fabulous. That's a great length for you. Work it girl!
You look fabulous! Loving the new style...
And I'm super excited about Whitney, although I think that a size 10 is nowhere NEAR plus size!! Sigh...
I la la la la love your hair! I am so jealous. I've been dying to cut my hair short, but last time I did it I didn't like it. You, my friend, look gorgeous.
I too was excited that Whitney won. That pose of you looks like you have been watching "Americas Next Top Model" it made me laugh, in a good way of course!! I love it by the way, I also cute my hairs recently 10 inches to be exact!! Short hair rocks!!! (most of the time)
Looks good:) Your are growing up to be a fine lookn' lady!
Love the do! I want to cut my hair so bad, you might have just given me the boost I needed!
Thanks for helping me in class a few weeks ago, I appreciate your help!
Cute blog, by the way!
Mary, you look so gorgeous! I love the new haircut!
Post a Comment