Friday, May 23, 2008

Sick part 2

The boys are better -- now it's JB and me! My roughest time was Wednesday evening, and I still feel a little suspect this morning. JB looked pretty bad last night. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better for the whole family to get sick at once and get over it all at the same time. But it's harder to take care of others when you are feeling poorly yourself.

Thankfully we all got through his sister's wedding just fine yesterday. I think the excitement of the day really helped. I should get a few pictures to post soon. Max and Ben looked so cute, and even though the potential was there, they didn't melt down too badly after a full day of "Smile for the camera! Look here! Hey, say cheese!"

It rained on us outside the Temple but the drizzling stopped in time for the reception. The whole day was so nice. When we were on the way home last night Max sleepily said, "I want to see Sarah again in her dress." Then he nodded off. It's hard to carry that boy inside the house when he's sound asleep!

No comments: