To be fair, I was there for work. But I can't explain why my heart started pounding fast when he stepped out of the limo. I think it was the adrenaline of covering the news story live. Yeah, that's it!
Monday, May 12, 2008
David Archuleta
I know hundreds -- if not thousands -- of young teenage girls have by now posted their pictures they got of David Archuleta's hometown visit on Friday, but I just had to post mine.

To be fair, I was there for work. But I can't explain why my heart started pounding fast when he stepped out of the limo. I think it was the adrenaline of covering the news story live. Yeah, that's it!
To be fair, I was there for work. But I can't explain why my heart started pounding fast when he stepped out of the limo. I think it was the adrenaline of covering the news story live. Yeah, that's it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You were so lucky to be there!!!! Did you get to touch his hand??? Did he sing you a song?? Hehehehehe:) Oh the fun working in the news world!
Mary, I'm so jealous! :)
You lucky duck. Hailey kept begging me to go get his autograph. Just couldn't see taking a two year old and a 3month old to a groupie kind of thing.
Post a Comment