My due date is the 7th, but since the others all came so early, it sure feels like I'm overdue. I have all the signs of imminent labor -- baby dropped a week ago, at 3 cm, constant contractions, but nothing is progressing. It's like the pie is baked but the oven door will not open.
This is me with JB's younger sisters. Sarah is due in August, Suzanne was due two days after me -- but had her baby a week early, last Sunday! It was fast and caught us all by surprise. He's so sweet and soft and cuddly, I can't wait for our little guy to come out and get to know his cousin. And I can't wait to see Sarah's baby girl.
Our family, days before it's going to all change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope he decides to get here soon. Thank you for posting the pictures from Saturday...who knew that less than 24 hours later we would be holding our little guy.
I keep checking to see if baby has arrived! Good luck!! Maybe he will come so fast...you will be forced to go "natural!" Actually that is not something I would wish on someone. Beware...all of those contractions are getting you ready, so when the BIG one comes....you better be on your way to the hospital...so you have time to get your epidural!!
Thanks for the update! I also keep checking your blog wondering if anything has happened. Can't wait for you! Good luck!
SOOOO CUTE! I love the pic of you with JB and the boys :)
I am glad we were able to get a picture together before the boys made their arrival. I also love the picture of your family before James came! So cute!
Post a Comment