A week and a half ago I was still pregnant but Suzanne was not! We went to see baby Phineas in his hospital room.
Then baby Phineas came to see baby James in his hospital room, and my baby tried to eat his cousin.
Look at those sweet feet. I hope they grow up to be good friends.
We left the hospital on Saturday. Four children. Four boys -- what have we gotten ourselves into? But they sure are cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love seeing James and Phineas next to each other! You must be running a zoo at your house now! Thanks for posting pictures since I can't get down for a while to see him in person!
We can't wait to see James again. I have a feeling they will have lots of side by side pictures in the future:) yeah for cousins.
Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how grown up Max looks. Congrats on James Byron. You guys do good work! And it's so fun to see him with his little cousin, Phin! No wonder Andrew was enjoying your room service. It looked a heck of a lot better than anything I had in Vegas!
Post a Comment