Saturday, June 8, 2013

Our four sons

The boys have been staying with Nonna and Papa and having a great time. We are so blessed to have their loving care. And they were all very excited to come see the baby that I kept telling them (for 2 weeks) could come any day.  I was so happy to see how cute they were with him. Andrew was not at all jealous! (Though I'm not sure if he fully realizes that the baby is coming home with us when I'm discharged.....)


Papa loves babies.


Nonna loves babies.


Andrew loves my room service.



The boys with their baby brother.





3 comments:

cpace said...

Thanks posting while in the hospital! I love all the pictures and can't wait to meet him

The Joe said...

That picture with the cookie looks so much like a little you!

Sarah Preston said...

Love the pictures! Max is going to be such a good helper with James! I can't wait to meet him!