Monday, February 27, 2012

Validate me

(That's a line from the movie Sneakers. You really don't have to validate me. Unless you want to. I am one of 12 children after all, I like attention).


Anyhow, as I try my hand at sewing and making things, I like to get feedback. The little boys in my house aren't the best at this, so I take pictures with my phone and text them to my sisters and mom for their thoughts.

Here are some of the projects I've done recently in the form of my phone pictures.





Hats for boy baby showers.



Scarves for me or for others.





Gotta love poor Andrew on my hip. He had had enough of my inattention. That flower scarf took hours. I kept throwing snacks and toys at my children: "Mommy's working on something!"

6 comments:

autumn said...

They are darling! So cute! I love the hats and the scarves.

There are little tags you can buy on etsy that say "this took forever to make". You can sew those on just so people know. :)

Lyman Life said...

How fun! I wish I knew how to do that stuff. I told my primary class a few weeks ago that I didn't know how to sew. You should have seen the look on the girls' faces. It was like I just said the most evil thing they'd ever heard. They then informed me that I'm going to have to learn how if I ever have kids...

I'm REALLY hoping that knowing how to sew on a button counts for something.

Suz said...

I LOVE the flower scarf. I also love everything you have ever made for me :)

cpace said...

Love the flower scarf. And everything else

Rachelle said...

Love them! The flower scarf is my fav - definitely worth the hours of work.

Ang said...

Love it Mary! They are all so fun. I love the rose scarf.