Saturday, February 11, 2012

Milestones

Hey there. My name is Drewbers. I love my dad's lasagna. And I'm cute. Tee hee.



I'm just chillin' here. Letting it digest and feeling it all over my chubby cheeks.



Andrew walks now, and fast. He's all over the place. I love to watch him toddle and I love how proud he is of himself.


Meanwhile, Max lost his other top tooth! He was very glad the tooth fairy remembered to come this time. She forgot last time.






He lost it had school. Reports say the other kids were chanting "Pull it out! Pull it out!" It was a flapper -- just dangling for a while before it gave up. The teacher had a little container to put it in for him to bring home. Very exciting stuff.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Look at your big boys! Max is so cute with his missing teeth. And Drewbers?! I melt!